Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, November 01, 2007

30-days

There are 12 Freebie bracelets left

Lately I've been thinking about doing something for 30-days. The something is kinda up in the air at the moment. I'm mainly attracted to this because I like the idea of an end-date and I need projects in my life. Short-term with quick results are best. Hey, what can I say? I know me and I may as well be honest if I want any chance of success. I'm thinking of doing something healthy that will make me feel good. I watched Crazy Sexy Cancer recently and I was really inspired by Kris Carr's story of healthy living through diet and exercise. Please watch the trailer for the film and visit her blog.

So I'm thinking a 30-day get healthy challenge of some sort. I have no idea where this will lead. Maybe I'll do video diaries. I dunno.

Funny thing. I was discussing this idea with my hubbs last night and I mentioned that I really don't like bean sprouts and didn't think I could see myself eating bowlfuls. He got all sanctimonious on me and said, "if you're going to do it then you have to do it it right." So then I mentioned beets which he hates and he says "oh, I don't think I could eat beets." He had a totally straight face too.

7 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Oh ..tables turned huh .... A 30 day diet sounds like s good plan .. can't wait to see what you choose.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

you can do it with sprouts, but he can't with beets? puh-leez :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Th3 30-day healthy challenge sounds like a most excellent plan!
(And I got my restock of bracelets -- many, many thanks!)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Hey, sounds like a great idea. If you want some company maybe we could do a group thing. I've been struggling for ages to try to get healthy and lose some of the 20!!! pounds I've put on in the past year and a half. Maybe a IF bloggers 30 day challenge??? Whatever you decide good luck.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Shoes said...

Have you ever made him roasted beets? I don't like beets generally, but love them raosted esp with other root vegetables.

5:40 PM  
Blogger KRISTI said...

Ohhhh I'd be up for a 30 day challenge too! I would definitely join in.

PS--I like bean sprouts AND beets!

10:29 AM  
Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

okay, your husband's comment was hilarious.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home