Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

La daaaa la da da daaa. I think that's how the song goes. At least that's how I hear it in my head. There isn't much going on with me these days. I made a great Alfredo sauce that contains cream cheese. Who woulda thought it would turn out so well. Never buy the jarred stuff again! Today I expressed the checks ransom money and documentation promises in blood to the mortgage company. Now we wait. I've been learning so much about fish keeping. I saw a really disturbing video last night of a clown (Nemo) fish killing a damsel fish by feeding it to an anemone. The fish world is pretty interesting. Some fishes are really mean. Hubbs says after seeing the video he doesn't think we should get a clown. He was quite bothered. Says Nemo is an evil sonofabitch...lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me. said...

Alfredo sauce *yummmy - in the voice of Homer Simpson!*

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home