Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to rambles


1/2 Bath before demo

My house is such a mess. I don't feel like doing anything cuz everywhere I look there are piles of crap!

I joined a gym for a month. Yay me!! I'm starting slowly. I can't believe there was actually a point in my past where I ran 3-miles a day. Long time ago. But still. Wow. Just keep swimming...

Anyone considering doing the 21-day cleanse?

My battery died or rather was dead when I went to crank my car on Monday morning. Finally got a new one today. Glad it was something simple and cheap. Also glad hubbs and I can do these things ourselves.

Monday I had a doc appointment that I had to cancel. I was going in to ask for a script for meds. You know, of the feel good variety. Now I can't get back in until mid July. I often look for signs in things. Something trying to get in my way. However, I do tend to use that idea when it's convenient though.

One of things we're doing on our own is the 1/2 bath downstairs. This past weekend we ripped out the toilet, sink and floor. Whew! Created even more of mess. We're also doing the ceramic & marble tile floors ourselves. Yeah, crazy, I know. When I was younger I was so into DIY. Now, I just want to call someone but money always pushes me or motivates me. BTW, marble tiles are hella heavy!!

So if anyone has DIY bathroom or tile advice, give it to me!


1/2 Bath after demo

6 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Very impressed with your do-it-yourseld projects. I always want to DIY but usually end up having to pay someone to come in and fix whatever I mess up!

and yeah on the gym!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

A tip for the gym - find a class you like, at least it gives you a reason to actually get there.

As for the DIY projects, I'm no good at that, I might get dirty! Yech! I hear Home Depot has classes on stuff, though.

1:01 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

I am so impressed by all the shit you are getting done!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good luck on the DIY bathroom. It'll be great when it's done. Not sure about doing the cleanse, but I would like to get back to a macrobiotic diet. That does force you to think about what you are eating.

Have fun at they gym. Take care of you.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Hope2morrow said...

HI! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It's nice to know others can relate, and I am sorry you are experiencing this too. Man, this stinks!

Your Hawaii pictures are beautiful! I'll check back to see how you are doing!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Oh man, we re-did our bathroom and I remember the constant mess and thinking how far we were from completing. I know that does not help you one bit! Like you said, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home