Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sex...the movie



Is it just me or has anyone else been going crazy looking for spoilers for this film?? It's been so difficult to find out anything. But finally, freakin' finally I found out what happens--beyond what I can already tell from the previews. I actually sighed a huge relief once I found out. How funny is that? I still want to see the film, but I've become increasingly bad at waiting to see what happens. Blame it on infertility I guess. The 2-week-wait has made me not want to wait for anything. I have to know. I won't post the spoilers here, but if anyone wants to know--email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home