Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Internet addicted

More like blog addicted. Why must I constantly look and see if anyone has updated? I need a life. I called my husband and told him I was bored and lonely. He offered to stay home and not go to the gym this evening. But I told him to go ahead to the gym. He's doing it for us and I want to support him. I just want to eat all the time. Eat jellybeans and potato chips. I have less than 2-months to lose weight before our trip to St. Maarten. I got to lose as much as I can so I'm not completely miserable. I need some more happy pills. They should help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home