Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Awesome

That's what you guys are. Awesome!. I really appreciate all the info on getting Clomid cheaper. I haven't done anything still/yet, but I'm definitely going to consider the generic meds. I usually don't, but what the hey, huh?

The J-O-B. I'm working as the branch manager of an employment/temporary agency. Not anything like what I've been doing previously, but I'm so freakin grateful to have a job I can't even put it into words. Happy happy thankful me.

All the women I'm working with have kids. Today I was having a convo about kids and I was informed that the baby birth rate is on the decline. Well, of course, I said, "oh yeah, with so many having infertility problems LIKE ME AND MY HUSBAND I'm sure the numbers have gone down." The woman I was talking to kinda looks at me and says "well people can't afford to have children right now with the economy crisis." Ummmmm....yeah...that too. So I outed myself. Hahahaha. But not really that funny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deathstar said...

Like the way she just ignored what you said. Why didn't she just say, hey, enough about you and your unmentionable problems, let's talk more about "normal" people. Cow. Did I just say that? How insensitive of me!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Hope2morrow said...

I'm glad you said something. Good for you.

And yeah for the new job!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Very happy about the new position, but perhaps you can find your colleague a new job -- like something that requires working with oh, I don't know, a sledge hammer because she completely lacks people skills.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

Good comment, people forget about us!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

Where you at? We are long overdue for pictures and stuff! How are you?

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home