Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rush Rush

I got a new job and I've been busy trying to settle life as much as possible before being out of the house full-time for the first time in over 4-years. Wow. So I've been a blog slacker. I hope to catch with everyone this weekend. I have no idea what's going on out there!

Hubbs hasn't started the Clomid yet b/c we're fighting with the insurance company b/c they don't want to cover it. Crazy times. We will definitely start by next Monday with or without coverage. It's $235 without coverage for 12-pills I think. Yuck.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Shoes said...

Clomiphene (the generic for clomid) is a $4 prescription st Walmart.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Hope2morrow said...

New job? Want to hear all about it. Glad you are back! know new jobs can be stressful though!

10:36 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

Holy crap that's expensive! You should definitely see if you can do generic!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Esperanza said...

Tell us about the new job :). Good luck!

About the Clomid, if you have A*A, you can use your card for a discount at C*S. I paid $16 for 12?

Wishing you well.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Happy said...

Are you sure it's that much? Like others have said, shop around. I've heard WalMarart is the cheapest too. I went to R*te Aid and it was 25.00.

Good luck!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without coverage, Walmart will charge $24 for a 15 pill 'script for generic. I would check it out if I were you.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

You guys are so helpful! Bravo. What new job? Do tell. Why is he on Clomid?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

holy shit, that is some expensive clomid. you can definately get it for way cheaper at wal-mart and giant eagle. i have never heard of a dude taking it though, hmmm.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home