Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dream Angels



The other night I dreamed of Angels. There were three of them, but only one sat next to me and talked to me. When they first appeared in my dream they looked like little flying fairies in the sky that were mostly green and blue, then they took on human form. The one that sat next to me was very warm and seemed caring and was wearing a yellow robe. The Angel wasn't male or female--just simply a being. I can't really remember the conversation. I wish I could. I'm usually good at remembering dreams, but lately not so much.

I wanted to post this here so that I would remember it. I've never had a dream of angels before and somehow I knew they were angels without them saying so.

Anyone else ever dream of Angels?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No angels. Just dream babies that aren't. :(

12:58 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

I wish I did. It sounds so comforting.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Hope2morrow said...

How peaceful! That dream sounds amazing and definitely the sign of good, Godly things to come. I have never dreamed of angels, but I bet that is one dream you won't forget.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home