Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update

No ultrasound until tomorrow. They didn't give me correct info over the phone (new employee) and I have to take him back in the morning to get the ultrasound. Thanks again for your comments and concern. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow. The doc didn't seem too hopeful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hope2morrow said...

Oh geez. I'm just now catching up. So sorry. Please do keep us posted. I'm sorry.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I am really sorry to hear about your poor cat. I completely get the connection you have with him. There isn't a way to look after a pet for so many years without it somehow becoming like part of you.
I also get the not realizing they get old and die thing. I've lost two cats (14 and 17) in the last two years. It is awful, just awful. I also have two old lady spaniels. I just worry about them so much.
I hope the vet is able to answer your questions and provide some help for the boy. Really hoping it isn't as bad as it first seems.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thinking of you. Hoping for the best.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home