Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Sunday, August 03, 2008

no title

My cat was at the doctor on Friday. He's not doing well. I'm so numb. Maybe cancer. I can't believe it. I feel so stupid for getting pets and never considering that they will die someday. He's 13 years old. I wish I had some good news for this blog. Seriously. I know most of my posts are so depressing. Sorry.

Thanks for the good wishes for my husband. He's on baby aspirin and a beta blocker. Funny, I already had the baby aspirin. Hubbs was all "why do you have baby aspirin?" I didn't bother with an answer.

Taking it one day at a time...or glass at a time. Which ever is closer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Oh D, I'm so sorry about your cat.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your cat!
:(

9:57 AM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Oh as a long distance lover of cats (allergies don't allow me to get close) I can only imagine the deep connection and bond you have...so sorry to hear that's he's not well.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I am so, so sorry about your cat.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

So sorry about your cat. Pets love is just so unconditional (well with my cat it is somewhat food based but I pretend its about me) Hoping there's a quick and easy fix for him...there has to be a quick and easy fix for something, right??

7:55 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

Speaking from one who has been there, it kills me to hear bad news about your cat. It doesn't matter how old they are, that doesn't make the news any easier. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do... please post soon about his condition.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Just Me. said...

I'm so sorry about your cat, sweetie!

I know what you mean about never considering that they will die someday. I love my furry baby too much too.

(((((hugs)))))

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home