Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cat Update

First, I really appreciate all the kind words and prayers. Thank you, thank you. Well, I went to the vet yesterday and he took an x-ray. His kidney is enlarged and there are multiple kidney stones. There is also some fluid in his lung. The vet has no idea what's wrong with the kidney, but suspects cancer. I now have to take him to another doc to have an abdominal ultrasound done. I need a new vet, btw. So we go today at 4pm. Hubbs and I have had to force feed him baby food. He does seem to be feeling better with some food in his system, but still won't eat on his own. He does drink water--thank goodness--and he's keeping the baby food down. I'll update again after the appointment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

A good friend of mine is vet surgeon and while she doesn't love around here, a bunch of people she went to school with and did her residency with are. Let me know what you need and I can ask her for recs of good docs and hospitals for you.

Hope today's scan goes well and you get some answers for the little guy

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Good luck! I will be checking back for updates!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

SIL is a great vet, but mostly knows people in VA.

Hoping that everything goes well and keeping all of you in my thoughts.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Good luck!! I'm with you on the cat waiting game right now. Hugs to your little one.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

What's the kitty's name? I will pray for him.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home